- Fallahzadeh, J., M. A. Hajabbasi. 2016, Experimental Evaluation of Procedures to Quantify Carbohydrate Carbon in Some Calcareous Soils. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 8:973-979. (35902)
- Hosseini, F., MR. Mosaddeghi, MA. Hajabbasi and MR. Sabzalian. 2015. Role of fungal endophyte of tall fescue (Epichloë coenophiala) on water availability, wilting point and integral energy in texturally-different soils. Agric. Water Mange. 63:197-211. (34413)
- Assadollahi, A., J. Zamani, M. A. Hajabbasi, and R Schulin. 2016. Using maize (Zea mays L.) and sewage sludge to remediate a petroleum contaminated calcareous soil. Soil and Sediment Contamination. 25(1): 26-37. (34144)
Zamani, J., MA. Hajabbasi, E. Alaie, M. Sepehri, A. Leuchtmann and R. Schulin. 2016. The effect of Piriformospora indica on the root development of maize (Zea mays L.) and remediation of petroleum contaminated soil. International Journal of Phytoremediation. International Journal of Phytoremediation. 2015:3-38.
Zolfaghari, AA, R. Taghizadeh-Mehrjardi, F. Asadzadeh and MA Hajabbasi. 2015 Soil structure changes due to different land-use practices in the central Zagruos region, Iran. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, 2015: 1-14.
Hosseini, F., MR Mosaddeghio, MA Hajabbasi, and MR Sabzalian. 2015. Rhizosphere water repellency as affected by Neotyphodium endophyte-tall fescue symbiosis in calcareous soils with different clay content. New Phytologist.
Hosseini, F., MR Mosaddeghio, MA Hajabbasi, and MR Sabzalian. 2015. Influence of tall fescue endophyte infection on structural stability as quantified with HEMC. Geoderma, 2015
Hosseini, F., MR Mosaddeghio, MA Hajabbasi, and MR Sabzalian. 2015. Aboveground fungal endophyte infection in tall fescue alters rhizosphere chemibiological, and hydraulic properties in texture-dependent ways. Plant Soil, 388:351-366.
Besalatpour, A.A., S. Ayoubi, M. A. Hajabbasi, A. Yousefian Jazi, and A. Gharipour. 2014. Feature Selection Using Parallel Genetic Algorithm for the Prediction of Geometric Mean Diameter of Soil Aggregates by Machine Learning Methods. Arid Land Research and Management, 28:383–394.
- Shekofteh, H., M. Afyuni, M. A. Hajabbasi, BO V. Iversen, H. Nezamabadi, F. Abassi, F. Sheikholeslam and H. Shirani. 2013. Modeling of Nitrate Leaching from a Potato Field using HYDRUS-2D. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 44:1–15.
- Kelishadi, H, M. R. Mosaddeghi, M. A. Hajabbasi and S. Ayoubi. 2013. Near-saturated soil hydraulic properties as influenced by land use management systems in Koohrang region of central Zagros, Iran, Geoderma, 213: 426-434
- Besalatpour. A, S. Ayubi , M. A. Hajabbasi, M. R. Mosaddeghi and R. Schulin. 2013. Estimating wet soil aggregate stability from easily available properties in a highly mountainous. Catena, 111:72-79. (27100)
- Shekofteh, H., M. Afyuni, M. A. Hajabbasi, B. O. Iversen. H. Nezamabadi-Pour, F, Abbasi and F. Sheikholeslam. 2013. Nitrate leaching from a potato field using adaptive network-bases fuzzy inference system. J. of Hydroinformatics. 15.2:503-515. (26281)
- Shekofteh, H., M. Afyuni, M. A. Hajabbasi, B. O. Iversen. H. Nezamabadi-Pour, F, Abbasi and F. Sheikholeslam. 2012. NITRATE LEACHING FROM A POTATO FIELD USING FUZZY INFERENCE SYSTEM combined with genetic algorithm. International J. of Agriculture: Research and Review. 2(5):608-617. (26651)
- Besalatpour, A, M.A. Hajabbasi, S. Ayoubi, A. Jalalian. 2012. Identification and prioritization of critical sub-basins in a highly mountainous watershed using SWAT model. Eurosian J. of Soil Science. 1: 58-63.
- Besalatpour, A, M.A. Hajabbasi, S. Ayoubi, A. Gharipour and A. Y. Jazi. 2012. Prediction of soil physical and mechanical properties using optimized support vector machines. Int. Agrophys. 26: 109-115 (20578)
- Besalatpour. A, M. A. Hajabbasi. S. Ayubi, A. Jalalian and R. Schulin. 2012. Soil shear strength prediction using intelligent systems: artificial neural networks and an adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 58: 149-160. (22019)
- Fallahzadeh, J., M. A. Hajabbasi. 2012. Land Use change effects on carbohydrate fractions, total and particulated organic matter of forest soils in central Zagros Mountain, Iran. J. of Applied Sciences. 12(4):387-392. (22573)
- Fallahzadeh, J., M. A. Hajabbasi. 2012. The effects of irrigation and cultivation on the quality of desert soil in central Iran. Land Degradation and Developments. 23:53-61. (17756)
- Besalatpour, A, M.A. Hajabbasi, A.H. Khoshgoftarmanesh and V. Doroostkar. 2011. Landfarming Process Effects on Biochemical Properties of Petroleum Contaminated Soils. Soil and Sediments 20:234-248. (19373)
- Chavoshi, E. M. Afyuni, M. A. Hajabbasi, A. H. Khoshgoftarmanesh, K. C. Abbaspour, H.Shariatmadari, and N. Mirghafari. 2011. Health Risk Assessment of Fluoride Exposure in Soil, Plants, and Water at Isfahan, Iran. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment, 17: 414–430. (19754)
- Dashti, H., H. Azarivand, H. Shirani, M. A. Hajabbasi and S. H. Maddahosseini 2011. Response of three Calligonum species to salinity at germination and seedling stages. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 6(19): 4487-4493. (20990)
- Fallahzadeh, J., M. A. Hajabbasi. 2011. Soil organic matter status changes with cultivation of overgrazed pastures in semi-dry west central Iran. International Journal of Soil Science. 6: 1-10. (17755)
- Solemani, M., M. A. Hajabbasi, M. Afyuni, H. Borggaard and P. Holm 2010. Effect of Endophytic Fungi on Cadmium Tolerance andBioaccumulation by Festuca arundinacea and Festuca pratensis. International Journal of Phytoremediation. 12:535-549. (14092)
- Soleimani, M., M. A. Hajabbasi, M. Afyuni, and S. Akbar, J. K. Jensen, P. E. Holm, and O. K. Borggaard. 2010. Comparison of Natural Humic Substances and Synthetic Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acidand Nitrilotriacetic Acid as Washing Agents of a Heavy Metal–Polluted Soil. J. Environ. Quality. 39:855-862. (16923)
- Soleimani, M, M Afyuni, M A. Hajabbasi , F. Nourbakhsh and M. R. Sabzalian. 2010. Phytoremediation of an aged petroleum contaminated soil using endophyte infected and non-infected grasses. Chemosphere, 81:1084-1090 (18594)
- Imhoff, S., A. D. Kay, A. P. da Silva, and M. A. Hajabbasi. 2010. Evaluating responses of maize (Zea mays L.) to soil physical conditions using a boundary line approach. Soil and Tillage. 163: (2):303-310. (16267)
- Afzali, S.F., H. Shariatmadari, and M. A. Hajabbasi. 2010. Sodium Chloride Effects on Seed Germination, Growth and Ion Concentration in Chamomile. Iran Agricultural Research, 28(2): 107-118. (19448)
- Feizi, M. M. A. Hajabbasi and B. Mostafazadeh. 2010. Saline irrigation water management strategies for better yield of Safflower Carthamus tinctorius L.) in an arid region. Australian J. of Crop Science. 4(6):408-414. (17760)
- Besalatpour, A, M.A. Hajabbasi, and A.H. Khoshgoftarmanesh. 2010. Reclamation of a petroleum-contaminated calcareous soil using phytostimulation. Soil & Sediment Contamination. 19(5):547-559 (18479)
- Sharifi, M., B. J. Zebarth, D. L. Burton, C. A. Grant, M. A. Hajabbasi, and G. Abbassi-Kalo. 2009. Sodium Hydroxide Direct-Distillation: A Method for Estimating Total Nitrogen in Soil . Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 40: 2507-2520. (10906)
- Soleimani, M., M. A. Hajabbasi, M. Afyuni, A. H. Charkhabi and H.Shariatmadari. 2009. Bioaccumulation of Nickel and Lead by Bermuda Grass (Cynodon dactylon) and Tall Fescue (Festuca arundinacea) from Two Contaminated Soils. Caspian J. Env. Sci. 7(2): 59~70. (15777)
- Sayyad, G, M. Afyuni, S. F. Mousavi, K. Abbaspour, M. A. Hajabbasi, B. K. Richards, R. Schulin. 2009. Effects of Cadmium, Copper, Lead, and Zinc Contamination on Metal Accumulation by Safflower and Wheat. Soil & Sediment Contamination. 18:216-228. (12585)
- Besalatpour, A., A.H. Khoshgoftarmanesh, M.A. Hajabbasi, M. Afyuni. 2008. Germination and growth of selected plants in a petroleum contaminated calcareous soil. Soil and Sediment Contamination 17 (6): 665-676. (13216)
- Bayat, H., M.R. Neyshabouri, M. A. Hajabbasi, A.A. MAhboubi and M. R. Mosaddeghi. 2008. Comparing neural networks, linear and non-linear techniques to model penetration resistance. Turkish J. of Ag. Forestry. 32: 425-433. (12517)
- Zulfaghari, A. M.A. Hajabbasi. 2008. Effects of different land use treatments on soil structural quality and relations with fractal dimensions. International Journal of Soil Science. 3(2):101-108. (12587)
- Zulfaghari, A. M.A. Hajabbasi. 2008. The occurrence of soil water repellency under different vegetation and land use management in central Iran. J. of Environmental Science and Technology. 1(4):175-180. (12588)
- Yusefi, M., M. A. Hajabbasi and H. Shariatmadari and 2008. Cropping System Effects on Carbohydrate Content and Water-Stable Aggregates in a Calcareous Soil of Central Iran. Soil and Tillage Research. 101:57-61. (11062)
- Mosaddeghi, M.R. A.J. Koolen, A. Hemmat, M.A. Hajabbasi and P. Lerink. 2007. Comparisons of different procedures of pre-compaction stress determination on weakly structured soils. Journal of Terramechanics, 44(1):53-63. (4792)
- Mosaddeghia, M.R., A.J. Koolenb, M.A. Hajabbasi, A. Hemmatd, T. Kellere, A.J. 2007. Suitability of precompression stress as the real critical stress of unsaturated agricultural soils. Biosystems Engineering, 98(1): 90-101. (10312)
- Ansari, A. M., M. A. Hajabbasi, H. Khademi and H. Kazemian. 2007. Soil Cadmium Stabilization Using an Iranian Natural Zeolite. Geoderma, 137(3-4):388-393. (8101)
- Afzali, S.F., M. A. Hajabbasi, H. Shariatmadari, K. Razmjoo and H. Khoshgoftarmanesh. 2006. Comparative adverse effects of Peg-OR Cl induced osmotic stress on Germination and early seedling growth of a potential medicinal plant Matricaria Chamomilla. Pak. J. Bot., 38(5): 1709-1714. (12586)
- Mosaddeghi, M.R., A. Hemmat, M.A. Hajabbasi, M. Vafaeian and A. Alexandrou. 2006. Plate sinkage vs. confined compression tests in soil compressibility studies. Biosystems Engineering, 93(3): 325–334. (7586)
- Kay, B. D., M. A. Hajabbasi, J. Ying, and M. Tollenaar. 2006. Optimum versus non-limiting water contents for root growth, bio-mass accumulation, sag exchange and the rate of development of maize (Zea mays L.). Soil and Tillage Research, 88(1-2):42-54. (4400)
- Mosaddeghi, M, M. A. Hajabbasi, and H. Khademi. 2006. Tensile strength of sand, palygorskite and CaCO3 mixtures and evaluating the effective stress theory. Geoderma, 134(1-2): 160-170. (5355)
- Hajabbasi, M. A. 2005. Soil Physical Properties Due to Different Tillage Systems in Dryland Regions in Northwestern Iran. Caspian J. Env. Sci. 3 (2): 89-97. (4179)
- Pirmoradian, N., A. R. Sepaskhah and M. A. Hajabbasi. 2005. Application of Fractal Theory to Quantify Soil Aggregate Stability as Influenced by Tillage Treatments. Biosystems Engineering, 90(2):227-234. (2779)
- Sharifi, M., B. J. Zebarth, M. A. Hajabbasi, and M. Kalbasi. 2005. Dry Matter and Nitrogen Accumulation and Root Morphological Characteristics of Two Clonal Selections of ‘Russet Norkotah’ Potato as Affected by Nitrogen Fertilization. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 28: 2243–2253. (7676)
- Solhi, M., M.A. Hajabbasi, H. Shareatmadari. 2005. Heavy Metals Extraction Potential of Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) and Canola (Brassica napus).Caspian J. Env. Sci. , 3(1): 35~42. (7673)
- Solhi, M., H. Shareatmadari and M.A. Hajabbasi, 2005. Lead and zinc Extraction potential of two common crop plants, Heliantus Annuus, and Brassica Napus. Water, Air, & Soil Pollution, 167(1-4):57-71. (4181)
- Mosadeghi, M.R., A. Hemmat, M. A. Hajabbasi and A. Alexandrou. 2003. Pre-compression stress and its relation with the physical and mechanical properties of a structurally unstable soil in central Iran, Soil and Tillage Research 70(1): 53-64. (7661)
- Nael, M. H. Khademi and M. A. Hajabbasi. 2003. Response of soil quality indicators and their spatial variability to land degradation in central Iran. J. Applied Ecology, 70:221-232. (2634)
- Shirani, H., M. A. Hajabbasi, M. Afyuni and A. Hemmat. 2002. Effects of farm yard manure and tillage systems on soil physical properties and corn yields in central Iran. Soil and Tillage Research. 68:101-108. (2394)
- Hajabbasi, M A. 2001. Tillage effects on soil compactness and wheat root morphology characteristics in a clay-loam soil of Central Iran. J. of Ag. Sic. and Tech (JAST), 3(1):67-77 (4396)
- Mosadeghi, M.R. M. A. Hajabbasi, A. Hemmat and M. Afyuni. 2000. Soil compactibility as affected by moisture and farm yard manure of an arid soil in central Iran. Soil and Tillage Res. 55 (1-2), 87-97. (12888)
- Hajabbasi, M. A. and A. Hemmat 2000. Tillage impacts on aggregate stability and crop productivity of a caly-loam soil in central Iran. Soil and tillage Research, 53(3-4): 207-214. (2220)
- Hajabbasi, M. A., A. Jalalian and H.R. Karimzadeh 1997. Deforestation effects on soil physical and chemical properties, Lordegan, Iran. Plant and Soil, 190, 301-308. (7576)
- Eghbal, M. K., M. A. Hajabbasi, and H. T. Golsefidi, 1996. Mechanism of crust formation on a soil in central Iranl. Plant and Soil, 180, 67-73. (7578)
- Hajabbasi, M. A. and T. E. Schumacher, 1994. Phosphorous effects on root growth and development in two maize genotypes. Plant and Soil, 158, 39-46. (1929).